We Continue to Grow for Our Customers
We are currently offering storage units sizes 5x10 up to 10x30 and outdoor parking for vehicles up to 60ft. We recently purchased four additional acres for even more expansion. We have recently been approved through Algoma township for the following building:
- 45,000 more sq.ft. Of traditional storage
- An additional 150 outdoor storage spaces
- 36,000 more sq.ft. Of indoor RV storage. These units will accommodate any size up to 60ft long.
- We will also be offering storage condos in the near future
- Construction and excavation has already begun. A Storage building was added in November 2018. We are adding more RV parking spaces spring 2019 and plan on building an indoor RV building later in 2019 or 2020.
Lake Bella Vista Location
Lake Bella Vista Storage Park recently became part of the Rockford Self Storage group. We have upgraded or replaced security systems, the gate operator, keypads, LED lighting, added 2 new video surveillance systems. Lights are now functioning. We have added indoor climate controlled auto storage for winter and summer classic cars. We are considering adding a building or two for large storage units and/or storage condos in the near future.
We have been approved through Plainfield Township for two new buildings at our Central location. One building will offer 10x40 storage units (6400sq.ft), a size our customers have been asking for. This building will break ground mid April 2019. The second building (10,000sq.ft.) would be another climate controlled (heated and air conditioned) building to offer temperate sensitive storage for your antiques, electronics, paintings, photos, etc. Construction on this climate controlled building is planned for late summer/early fall 2019.
Lastly, our East location has room to grow. We have an additional 5 acres we are not presently using. We have begun clearing land and will be expanding with storage units and additional outdoor storage. We are also looking at the option of adding storage condos.