We Continue to Grow for Our Customers
We currently offer storage units sizes 5x10 up to 10x30 and outdoor parking for vehicles up to 60ft. Pull through and back in spots are available on crushed concrete surface. We recently purchased four additional acres for more expansion. Excavation has taken place. Fencing and lighting has been installed. We have recently been approved through Algoma township for the following building:
- 45,000 more sq.ft. Of traditional storage.
- An additional 150 outdoor storage spaces.
- 36,000 more sq.ft. of indoor RV storage. These units will accommodate any size up to 60ft long.
- We will also be offering storage condos in the near future.
- Construction and excavation has already begun. A Storage building was built this year. We have added more than 50 RV parking spaces this year and plan on offering more in the spring. We plan to build an indoor RV building in 2020.
Lake Bella Vista Location
Lake Bella Vista Storage Park recently became part of the Rockford Self Storage group. We have upgraded or replaced security systems, the gate operator, keypads, LED lighting, added 2 new video surveillance systems. Lights are now functioning. We have added indoor climate controlled auto storage for winter and summer classic cars. We have plans to put up a building or two for large storage units and/or storage condos in the near future.
We have been approved through Plainfield Township for a new climate controlled building. In 2019 we finished construction on a storage building offering large 10x40 storage units (6400sq.ft), a size our customers have been asking for. The (10,000sq.ft.) climate controlled (heated and air conditioned) building will offer temperate sensitive storage for your residential and business customers storing antiques, electronics, paintings, photos, pharmaceuticals, etc. Construction on this climate controlled building is planned for late summer/early fall 2020.
Our East location has room to grow. We have an additional 5 acres we are not presently using. We have begun clearing land and have plans to expand with storage units and additional outdoor storage. We are also looking at the option of adding large storage condos at this site.